Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832861
Employer Ref. JD/RT/1810/080701
- Design and implement physical and logical database
- Manage database capacity, performance, security, availability and release upgrade
- Oversee database backup, recovery, replication and failover
- Create shell scripts and database utilities for task automation
- Participate in database application project development tasks including design, coding and testing
- Prepare technical system and application documentation
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or any other related disciplines
- 3 years' relevant experiences
- With solid skills in Oracle, Linux, UNIX, Windows Servers, Shell scripts, RMAN, PL/SQL
- Holder of Certificates of Database Administration and Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) preferred
- Proficient in mainstream application development languages preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese / Cantonese
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now".
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.