3C Synergy are currently the only Chartered Building Consultancy offering recruitment and executive search services for the Asia Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering, Real Estate, Oil & Gas and Energy and markets. Our Chartered status is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building internationally.
We recruit for clients throughout the development process for the built environment. Our jobs range from transactional elements of a project, through to inception of a project, the development, construction and subsequent post-management of the build.
Talk to one of our Consultants today for a quick and honest market appraisal.
*Since we can only contact successful applicants at this time, we have set up a Facebook fan page and Linkedin group, where you can keep in touch with us and network with other construction professionals:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995282
- Responsible for installation, setup, configuration, deployment, migration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Oracle database / MS SQL Database
- Perform Oracle and MS SQL database capacity planning, performance tuning, backup, restore and disaster recovery
- Perform database administration and support tasks in UNIX / Linux platform
- Ensure 7X24 production support, troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years+’ Oracle Database Administration experience.
- Strong knowledge in database applications/ Oracle EBS is highly preferable.
- Good knowledge in MSSQL and My SQL.
- Permanent role, year end bonus, 5 days work, medical insurance
How to Apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please send your resume via "Apply Now".
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion