LUNCH Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist who arranges fun and quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun and no pressure environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in September 2005 and Hong Kong in April 2008, we aim to provide a safe, convenient and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet like-minded people.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, recently featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong) and TODAY. Founded in 2004, we are the first and the fastest growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Lunch Actually Academy is the training and coaching arm of Lunch Actually. At Lunch Actually Academy, we believe that education is a key component of helping singles find their other half.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830267
Applicants should possess a passion for helping singles find their soulmates. We invite you to join our team if you have strong EQ and are energised when interacting with singles from all walks of life.
The successful applicant is in charge of delivering Dating Workshops and Coaching sessions in Hongkong. This is a hands-on and independent role that will involve the individual to be competent across various areas, including: delivering training, coaching adults 1-1, conducting online training, facilitating, seminars, previews and also designing new training materials.
- Equip yourself with in-depth knowledge of Lunch Actually Academy Workshops and Coaching programs
- Deliver coaching sessions to singles to help them find their true love
- Deliver new and existing training programs in Hongkong
- Follow up with coaching students with weekly phone calls
- Present seminars to singles
- Energised by interaction with people
- High EQ and extremely intuitive to clients emotional state
- Keen interest in the study of body language, human communication, and social dynamics
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experienced in public speaking
- A supportive environment where you learn and earn.
- Training and coaching to deliver the materials
- Young and vibrant environment
- This is a full time position
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.