Sky Link Management Limited
Sky Link Management Limited is a subsidiary of a US listed company, and has been operating in mainland China since 2012 under its former name, Mod International Education. Leveraging its expertise in developing courses for an international education, we have successfully expanded into the mainland Chinese market, developing courses for students of all age groups, including:
- English language courses: Examples include preparation courses for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and Cambridge Young Learners’ English Tests (YLE).
- International school qualifications: Examples include the A-Levels, SAT, SSAT, and AP, and other courses taught in English
- Full-day international courses: International Kindergarten, Primary School, Secondary School, and High School Programmes
Our company is well-experienced in organising and teaching the international curricula, and is also well-connected to a network of universities from all across the globe. At the same time, we manage many testing centres for international qualifications such as the A-Levels, IELTS, and TOEFL. We have helped over ten thousand students improve their academic results, and accomplish their dreams of studying abroad.
To date, we have broadened our services to five different cities across Southern China, providing international studies consultation and management services to many esteemed local schools, and aiding these schools in setting up their own international programmes. Together, Sky Link Management Limited and its partners help those who aspire to thrive under an international education grow into true global citizens, harbouring international mindedness in their daily lives whilst remaining deeply rooted within the Chinese culture.
Day/Boarding School Teachers
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917804
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions:
Day/ Boarding School Teachers
(English, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Physics, Biology & Chemistry)
- To teach elementary school students, junior high school students and high school students in the international sections of day/ boarding schools
- Degree holder in related disciplines;
- Good classroom management skills;
- Patient, friendly, positive and passionate about education;
- Possessing teaching qualification preferred;
- Experience in teaching IB/ HKALE/ A levels/ SAT/ AP preferred;
- Fluency in Putonghua preferred; and
- Willing to conduct the teaching in major cities in Mainland China (Guangdong province)
Immediate availability is preferred
We offer teacher training, excellent career prospects and study subsidy benefits to the right candidates.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV with present and expected salary.
The information will be provided for recruitment purpose. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be retained for a maximum period of one year.