DBS Management Associate 2017, Hong Kong
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836780
Employer Ref. 160001PO
The DBS Management Associate Programme (MAP) is a leadership development programme aimed at grooming our bank’s future leaders. This 24-month programme will give top candidates first-hand experience across the bank’s diverse business areas, equipping them with a sound foundation for a successful career in banking.
To gain good working knowledge of the bank’s various businesses, candidates will go through a structured rotation programme and nine weeks of campus training. The programme’s top Management Associate (MA) will receive a coveted two-year overseas posting.
Our MAs will receive comprehensive training and development covering the key areas of Experience, Education and Exposure.
- All MAs will be assigned a Programme Manager who will work with them in designing a tailored Individual Development Plan based on their career goals and the bank’s business priorities
- Candidates will then be trained on the job in various roles, giving them a broad-based experience across the bank
- MAs will embark on a rigorous, structured induction programme beginning each August at the bank’s Singapore headquarters
- As part of this high-profile programme, MAs will get to know fellow MAs in the region and engage with the bank’s top executives, helping them gain deeper insight into the banking business
- Preferably a master degree in any discipline from a reputable university, with up to two years of work experience
- We also consider applicants who have a minimum second-class honours degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institution, with two years of work experience
- Experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Adaptability, digital mindset, creativity, decisiveness and resilience, and demonstration of good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Treasures Relationship Executive, Phone Banking, Customer Centre, Technology & Operations