Cathay Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
Cathay Securities (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Financial Holding Company. Cathay Financial Group establishes its presence in Taiwan on December 31, 2001, with registered capital of NTD$120 Billion. Composed of insurance, securities, banking and other diversified financial institutions, Cathay Financial Holdings has become a full-functioning financial platform. With many sales branches and professional sales representatives across Taiwan, Cathay is to develop its cross-selling strategy and provide a one-stop shopping convenience for its customers.
We are seeking high caliber candidates to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917806
Handle and execute orders, including equities and fixed income
- Assist the portfolio managers to monitor cash activity and investment restrictions
- Organize and communicate trading/market information to the team
- Handle inquiry from investment team and other teammates
- Work closely with back office on post trade work and resolve trade issues
- Perform other non-trading related duties as assigned
- Degree in Finance or related business discipline
- Preferably three year of trading experience in related to equities and fixed income
- Holder of SFC license RA1 & 4 or pass LE Paper 1
- Shift duty is required, willing to work on night shift and public holiday
- Experience in serving institutional clients
- Proficient with Bloomberg and PC skills, with VBA or other programming languages will be an advantage
- Good command in spoken & written Chinese, English, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST
- Able to handle multi-task and work under high pressure environment
- Self-motivated, work independent details oriented
All personal data collected for recruitment purpose only
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Please quote “Application for Dealer” in the subject of the email. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.