Freeman Securities Limited
Dealer (Shift Duty)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918063
- Handle account opening & client inquiries via phone/online;
- Handle client orders on securities & futures (local & global markets);
- Work with credit team on market risk monitoring / margin call / force liquidation;
- Work on shift for global market products (24 hours team);
- Product development - UAT testing on trading platforms and new products.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in securities dealing and global stocks / futures dealing is preferable;
- Passed the HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8, 9 examinations is a MUST;
- Holder of Representative License under SFC for Type 1 and 2 regulated activities;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk;
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Shift duty and work on public holidays will be required if necessary.;
- More experience will be considered as Senior Dealer.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
For more details, please visit our website at www.freeman2100.com.hk.
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume (Chinese and English) and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)