CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Night Shift Dealer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920110
- Provide overnight execution services for clients
- Input all buy / sell transactions to BSS
- Handle clients enquiry on execution-related matter such as margin requirements, account balance
- Handle margin call and forced selling per agreed company policy and procedures
- Responsible for day end transactions matching, including cash and position reconciliation between back office and front office systems after the uploading of data
- Responsible system day end and day start processing for back office and front office systems, including update for products closing price, margin requirements and full reporting and statements generation
- Support sales executives with meticulous accuracy and efficiency
- Diploma or above
- Candidate with less than 3 years dealing experience will be considered as dealer
- SFC licensed person with Type 1 and 2
- Willing to work in shift
- Able to work effectively under pressure and be a team player
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Required to work shifts: 16:00 – 01:00 / 21:00 – 06:00, shift rotation is expected on quarterly basis.
Please send your application with full resume (including current salary and reference no.) by mail to the Human Resources Department, CITIC Securities International Company Limited, 26/F, CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, HK, or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months. You may request access to and/or correction of your personal data by sending your request/updated resume upon written request to the Data Protection Officer of Human Resources Department.
For further information on our Company, please visit our website: www.citics.com.hk