KVB Kunlun Group is an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
We are a global team of financial specialists dedicated to providing truly visionary investment services. The initials in our name - KVB - remind us of our mission to use our expert knowledge and versatility to break the barriers of traditional investment services, revolutionizing our clients' investment experience.
We offer a unique combination of international strength and local flexibility that has helped propel our rapid global expansion and placed us at the vanguard of international global financial services.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for this position based our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914421
- Lead the dealing team to meet profit target, and ensure efficient and proper functioning of the day-to-day operations;
- Exercise due diligence and care in the implementation of the strategic plans in the company;
- Initiate comprehensive training to all dealers and ensure the team acts professionally;
- Manage trading risk with limits laid down by the Broad/management;
- Provide up-to-date market information and news.
- University graduates in Finance or business related disciplines;
- At least 8 years dealing room experience, of which 3 years in Forex dealing at a senior dealing position, with experience in handling retail clients preferably;
- Qualified to be a SFC LFX license holder;
- Familiar with SFC or HKMA rules and regulations in Forex trading;
- Or trading experience in Commodities or equities;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must.
We offer 5-day workweek, career prospects and attractive package for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with your current and expected salary to us or apply via jobsdb.com.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.kvbkunlun.com
Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes. All applications will be destroyed after 6 months. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.