Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited (“YSHK") is one of the largest Taiwan-funded brokerage firms in Hong Kong and is committed to provide comprehensive and superior services in the aspects of corporate finance, asset management and brokerage services to global and local institutional clients, corporate clients as well as individual investors. YSHK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yuanta Financial Holdings Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Financial Holdings"), which is one of the top five financial holding companies in Taiwan. Its scale in securities, futures and asset management business has solidified a dominant position in the Taiwan market. As a leading financial firm with securities business as its focus, Yuanta Financial Holdings currently has a distribution network of 189 securities branches and 88 banking branches.
We are seeking high calibre candidates to achieve our goals and share the success together.
Dealing Officer / Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783948
- Handle and execute trading instructions
- Handle enquiries and provide market information to clients/ AEs
- Responsible for matching daily transaction records as well as compiling various type of trading reports
- Monitor clients’ risks and perform risk control
- Prepare market commentary
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Company
- Degree or above with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Holder of SFC RA1/RA2/RA3 license or passed HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1,7,8 is an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office, Bloomberg and Reuters
- Good knowledge of local and overseas financial market
- Good command in spoken & written Chinese, English, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST
- Willing to work under pressure and work during HK holidays
- Good interpersonal skills and independent
- Shift-duties maybe required upon request
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Dealing Officer
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application letter with full resume including date available, present and expected salary.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.