Delivery Lead Digital Projects
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002987848
Employer Ref. 2409629
- Lead end to end delivery of digital channels projects
- Lead development, testing and infrastructure teams
- Support clients in their business transformation projects
Delivery Lead Digital Projects
If you are a tech and digital savvy, with coding skills and a strong experience in managing development, infrastructure and testing teams ...
If you like responding to clients' business challenges and facilitate their business transformation ...
This role is for you ... Get in touch!!
Top consulting firm with offices in Hong Kong.
As a Management Consulting Manager, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to your clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
The Manager / Senior Manager will be part of the team working on digital projects across areas of eCommerce, Digital Streaming Media, Web Services & Applications (Transactional & Non-Transactional), Digital Advertising etc.
Lead for end-to-end delivery of digital channel implementation projects.
- Oversee functional delivery teams or vendors, to translate high level digital channel strategies & roadmaps into functional design documents including functional specifications, information architectures, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Lead development teams for the delivery and authoring of technical design specifications, web solutions architecture designs, integration interface specifications etc.
- Lead development teams or vendors to define coding standards ensuring incorporating best practices and ensure developments are aligned with required functionalities in meeting standards
- Lead testing teams or vendors in defining test strategies, test scenarios and cases and generation of test scripts
- Lead infrastructure teams in defining environment requirements for development, staging and testing, and production environments incorporating sizing requirements etc.
- Work along Project Manager in forecasting & development of overall implementation project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
- 6 - 10 Years in Web Development, Web Solutions on agency/consultancy or client side
- Experienced managing digital development teams (in-house or vendor) across web, mobile & social media
- Proficient in object-oriented programming
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Proficient in Oracle, MS SQL databases
- Familiar with some or all Web Technologies and Platforms including eCommerce platforms, streaming media platforms, Content Management Systems, Web Databases etc.
- Familiar with some or all platforms including MS Commerce Server, WebSphere, ATG, SharePoint (MOSS), CRM, SiteCore CMS, Adobe Day CMS etc
- Familiar with Windows/Linux Hosting environments
- Familiar with Akamai and other content delivery networks
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!