L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831277
Employer Ref. 26453
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling on building Demand Forecast and related analysis, ensure forecasting process is being followed by all relevant parties.
- Conduct meeting with different parties on Product Supply and Inventory Situation.
- Manage procurement to plants. Ensure the validated forecasts are integrated.
- Manage Boutique inventory according to the aligned process.
- Prepare and analyze the sales forecast indicators. Identify the root cause, potential risk and corresponding actions plan.
- Explore new opportunities for continuous improvement
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- At least 3 years solid experience in demand planning, with FMCG/counter management is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Detail-oriented, responsible and able work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Full familiarity in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Office Excel, SAP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. Please apply in www.careers.loreal.com with full resume with present and expected salary and fill in all sections.
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited