Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915186
Employer Ref. 91M0079261
Our client is a multinational and innovative company who is looking for a demand planner to join their HK office.
- Create demand plan
- Facilitate the S&OP Process
- Manage the operational activities related to Phase In/Phase out of SKUs
- Analyze operational planning performance
- Defines the root case and corrective actions for deviations
- Balance the SO demand and supply via the allocation process in case of constraints
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years business experience
- Technical knowledge: SAP Experience, Advance MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical skill
For interested parties, please click APPLY NOW or call 2232 3413 Bianca Tsang for more information. Only short listed candidate will be contacted. Thanks!!