Demand Planner - FMCG
Randstad Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994369
Employer Ref. 91M0080290
Our client is the leading FMCG company. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an experienced < Demand Planner > to join their dynamic team.
- Prepare order planning and purchase orders
- Initiates and leads market business units to develop statistical forecasts based on order history
- Communicate with suppliers and follow up orders/shipments progress
- Support Sales & Operations on stock requests and maintain an adequate level of stock
- Co-ordinate with marketing for sales projections and activities plans updates
- Communicate with the suppliers to solve issues linked to shortage, quality issues, shipment delay, and all related supply issues
- Review and monitor shipment costs and handle supplier invoices for payment settlement
- Higher diploma or above
- 1 - 2 years working experience in inventory management
- Excellent numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Familiar in using MS Excel, Word; with knowledge on SAP is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Miso Chui - 2232 3433 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"