Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Demand Planning Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917869
Employer Ref. 91M0078406
- Work with management and sales team to structure and shape demand forecast and business intelligence into actionable insight
- Analyse demand, loading and capacity on a regular basis to flag and recommend key actions by the various teams of sales and operations
- Key support and lead analyst for Senior Management on S&OP meetings
- Using analysis assist the conducting of key manufacturing and operational meetings
- Assist in supporting IT and sales teams in development of relevant reports, and also the assistance in operations systems development
- Diploma and/or degree in quantitative or business oriented subject
- 8 years working experience, with supervisory role in planning or operation functions for minimum of 3 years
- Experienced and high capabilities in building and using analytics to support the planning function and providing recommendations to actions
- Excellent in using analysis and facts to communicate ideas and actions needed across function
- Deep knowledge of Excel and access skills, VBA experience a plus
- Passionate and a team player Excellent analytical and communications skill
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Oscar Leung on + 852 22323401.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.