InfoTech Services (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994884
- Perform day-to-day operations of general accounting, payroll processing, MPF calculation, leave register, accounts receivable management, taxation reports, cash management, PRC subsidiary accounts consolidation, etc.
- Ensure period-end closing activities in a proper and timely manner;
- Participate in project accounts, forecast and management accounts assignments;
- Perform company secretarial tasks;
- Perform data entry, filing, business correspondence, internal control and ad hoc administrative assignments.
- Bachelor/Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years' work experience in commercial accounts or audit fields; more experienced candidates with the right calibre may be considered as Accountant;
- Native Putonghua speaking and fluent Cantonese communication,
- Good command of written English. Level 4 or above in HKDSEE or Grade C or above in HKCEE English Language (Syl B) or equivalent;
- Fast and accurate Chinese data-entry; Simplified Chinese Pinyin input method is highly preferred;
- Good at Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, scanner, mobile device, etc.
- Ability and habit of logically organizing Windows files and folders;
- Mature, energetic, friendly, sensible, willing to work overtime, able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration, self-and spouse group medical covering out-patient, in-patient, dental, Chinese medicine practitioner, bank holidays, decent Grade A work environment in Admiralty.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to InfoTech Services (HK) Limited
About InfoTech Services (HK) Limited
InfoTech is one of the longest established and largest ICT staff services providers. We have deployed hundreds of ICT staff to various users and establishments at any time since the last decade. InfoTech® is generally regarded as the best-in-class leading ICT staff services provider in Hong Kong. We have experienced sustained growth in recent years, we are seeking high-calibre professionals to cope with our rapid business growth.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong