The Hong Kong Red Cross was established in 1950. We belong to the World's largest humanitarian network and provide impartial and quality care to protect life and health, and to enhance the capacity of vulnerable people to live a safe and dignified life. Our services include disaster relief, special education, volunteer service, first aid and health training, and blood transfusion. http://www.redcross.org.hk
The Hong Kong Red Cross invites applications for the post of:
Deputy Analysis Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830071
Employer Ref. SEC_IT_20161017
- Partner with Communications & Resource Development Department to achieve annual fundraising goals
- Conduct different kinds of donor and campaign analysis in order to develop donor segmentation plans for donor acquisition, cultivation, conversion, and retention in order to increase donations and regular donors
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of fundraising campaigns and donor loyalty programs to achieve the fundraising targets and suggest actions of improvement.
- Manage donor database to plan contact schedules of donors and advise target donor segments for fundraising and donor loyalty campaigns
- Manage and Design dashboards to facilitate decision-marking
- Perform database checking and provide data extraction and list generation supports
- University graduate in Marketing and Quantitative Analysis related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in data analysis related disciplines
- Strong business senses and with knowledge of fundraising or direct marketing are preferable
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and flexible
- Work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- Strong passion and belief in social welfare of the Hong Kong community
Application with resume and expected salary should be sent to Head of Information Technology, 9/F Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon click "APPLY NOW".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy or recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to period of 6 months.