Tai Hing Catering Group
Founded in 1989, Tai Hing Catering Group transforms from a roastry shop to now one of the largest F&B chain restaurants in Hong Kong and Greater China. The Group owns several renowned brands, including Tai Hing, TeaWood, TCK Congee, and other Japanese restaurants, managing about 100 outlets in Hong Kong.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we have a new opening for the following position.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.
Deputy Finance Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917280
- Report to Group Finance Director directly;
- Monitor and work closely with PRC finance team to
- be responsible for timely and accurate financial and management reporting;
- ensure proper financial control is maintained and improve operation efficiency;
- be responsible for PRC accounting, PRC Tax and Government Administration issues;and
- Liaise with auditors and other professional parties for periodic review and audit;
- Perform ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with professional qualifications (CICPA qualification is preferred);
- Solid experience working with PRC companiesand knowledge of PRC local taxes and accounting is a must. Sizable corporation or Big 4 experience preferred;
- IPO exposure and knowledge in SAP or ERP system will be an advantage;
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills;
- Good communication and sound analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Travel and station at PRC is required;
- Minimum 10 years' experience, at least 6 years accounting experience at managerial level is preferable.
For more company information, please visit our web site at www.taihingroast.com.hk
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.