SD SYSTEM CO., LIMITED founded in 2010, is a leading Payment company. We are offering a comprehensive financial solution and varies online payment solutions.
Deputy General Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781241
- Support directors in formulating policies and projects and making policies recommendations.
- Monitor the daily operations of various departments including Finance, HR & Administration, Sales, CS and IT to ensure the operations of the organization effectively and efficiently.
- Report to the Managing Director, you are responsible for the overall operations of the office.
- Supervising, developing and managing department supervisor and staff. Plan and assigns work to subordinates and monitors them time to time.
- Facilitating professional opportunities to improve individual capacity and managing performance against job accountabilities, departmental goals and established IT policies and procedures.
- Maintain a highly skilled and well-trained staff
- Provide overall direction and manage the implementation of business strategies in order to achieve company’s objectives.
- Develop annual operating budget as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Responsible for the cost analysis of various IT projects and managing allocation of resources.
- Review and evaluate new technologies as they emerge and recommend desirable hardware and software upgrades to support business continuity and IT disaster recovery.
- Manage architectural and operational aspects of strategic outsourcing relationships
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experiences in management.
- Solid management experience in IT system strategy, development and deployment in regional environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Fluent in Mandarin is a must.
- Excellent leadership, strong strategic thinking and problem solving capability, Strong communication skills, performance & proficiency management, staffing management, training
We offer 5-day work, 12 days annual leave, birthday leave. Interested parties, please send us your CV with expected salary