Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 13 wholly-owned local offices and 380 staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330 experienced consultants and researchers, and 50 support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Deputy Head of Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916213
Our client is an Asian commercial bank with an extensive overseas branch network. Currently, they are looking for a Deputy Head of Audit to join their Hong Kong operations. The Deputy Head will be leading a team to oversee all aspects of audit and compliance services to support their growing business.
- Ensure timely completion of audit assignments
- Develop effective working relationships with different business units
- Liaise with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy and plans
- Hands-on participation in various internal audit assignments
- Follow up the progress of agreed remedial implementation measures taken by respective departments
- Track and make recommendations on any significant issues and audit findings
- Lead, develop the team
- Participate in ad hoc assignments as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree holder and/or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in internal audit / internal control / operational risk management
- Sound knowledge of banking services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English