Haven of Hope Christian Service
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission: “Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched.” The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
Deputy Home Manager (Ref : RSE I/DHM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998056
Employer Ref. RSE I/DHM/JDB
- To oversee the clinical operation and to ensure a high quality of clinical service be provided in the long-term care setting
- To assist the Home Manager in the implementation of the corporate policies and unit specific plans as well as to drive the professional nursing development
- Degree in Nursing or Health Care with relevant registration & practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Board of Hong Kong
- Minimum 5-10 years post-registration experience in a Nursing Home or a Hospital Geriatric Unit as Registered Nurse of which at least 3 years should have involved in management duties
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong leadership with serving heart and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 28 January 2017 or via clicking "Apply Now" (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only