Geotechnics & Concrete Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited
Geotechnics & Concrete Engineering (H.K.) Ltd, a well-established specialist firm in Civil / Geotechnical / Material Engineering Field in Hong Kong. To cope with the development of the company, we are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
DEPUTY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830105
Job description and responsibilities
- Handling employee relations, internal and external grievances, training and development
- Must possess strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, demonstrate discretion and diplomacy when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Degree in H.R. Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years all round experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supervisory level.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese are a must.
We offer attractive benefit package, such as medical allowance and meal allowance to the right candidates.
Interested applicants should email full resume with working experience, current salary and expected salary via email hr＠gce.com.hk. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.