jobsDB ref: JHK100003004777551
Employer Ref. 3661420/001
The portfolio of systems being managed include in-house developed applications and implementation of vendor provided software packages. The team aims at enabling the organization to achieve strategic goals in services and operations excellence through a series of application related services.
- I am currently hiring several roles at a similar seniority of AGM of IT (taking care on application/ development/ ERP systems).
- The role will be managing 4-5 sub-teams with each team having Managers/ Team Leads assisting to lead the various functions.
- These clients included listed conglomerate and large enterprise-scale organizations.
- Contribute and involve in setting up the team direction and IT application strategies to align with the organization's goal
- Design, plan and deliver IT application solutions
- Lead the 4-5 teams which cover all in-house applications development, system maintenance, projects and support etc.
- Manage the team to deliver and serve business users at good level of quality which the process should align with the ITIL service standards
- Develop service design, transition and operation plans for all aspects of applications development
- Demonstrate leadership and take ownership of all application, vendor management, customer services and technical systems etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or Technology-related disciplines
- Minimum of 18 years in IT field with at least 10 years in large-IT-team management track record
- Main technical focus on enterprise application/ system side and must be technically solid around the application areas
- Proficient experience in project management (using Agile/ other well-established methodology) and use of ITIL service framework
- Technically strong in application architecture design, service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (EBS), business process management (BPM), data architect/flow/storage and other relevant governance process etc.
- Proven track record and ability to manage, guide, coach, motivate, lead and develop large teams
- Capable in managing multiple key senior stakeholders in the organization
- Excellent communication in both English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Service-oriented person who is effective, responsible and influencing
Outstanding and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate who will take up the role. Great exposure within well-known enterprise can be gained.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle J Ma on +852 2258 3539
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk