VF Services (Hongkong) Pvt Limited
Deputy Manager-Japanese & English Speaking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834587
1. Manage all day to day activities (administrative and functional) conducted at the Visa Application Centre (VAC) which involves:
* Document scrutiny & verification for visa processing
* Maintaining & recording all application data in a timely and accurate manner
* Handling cash & bank related transactions if assigned
* Ensuring Overall Security of the VAC (Physical & Data)
* Ensuring all administration & logistics of passport delivery to consulate / applicant /logistics company etc.
2. Conduct regular Audits for all processes & implement all new process rollouts or changes
3. Maintain & improve level of customer & mission satisfaction by enhancing procedures and continuously innovating methods to increase productivity and cost effectiveness.
4. Maintain adherence to the Service Level Agreements ’s for all processes and ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, manuals etc. without any deviation.
5. Ensure that the Teams are mentored & work towards adherence of all SOP’s/ processes, required to be complied with, from an Organizational & ISO perspective.
6. Ensure delivery of Value Added Services options and achievement of the VAS targets for the VAC
7. Liaise with various support functions to handle team related queries.
1. Graduate or Global Equivalent degree
2. 4 to 6 years of experience in a Customer Service Industry preferably Hospitality Background / Call Centre Background
3. Mastery of English, Japanese and Cantonese.
4. Experience in handling a team of people or process
5. Basic knowledge of Computer Skills
6. Excellent Interpersonal skills
7. Customer Orientation