Kerry Property Management Services Ltd
Kerry Property Management Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited (http://www.kerryprops.com), is a well-established property management company managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential & commercial properties. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of:-
Deputy Manager –Customer Relations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220212
Employer Ref. KPMSL/0417/111
- Lead and supervise a Customer Relations Team to provide due response to enquiries/ complaints properly
- Set up standard procedures and policy on handling customers’ enquiries / complaints
- To handle escalated complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze customer opinions and complaints, identify areas for enhancing service quality, and prepare reports and recommendations
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal departments /external parties for customers’ enquires
- Monitor and ensure the cases are handled properly
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holders in Customer Services, Communication or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ customer service experience in complaints handling, and 5 years at supervisory level
- Possess experience in property management field is preferred
- Excellent customer services attitude, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good commend of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)