Deputy Manager / Manager, Resources Planning (Ref: DM/M/ITP)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915422
- Supervise a small team in IT functions to provide full range of office administration support and ensure smooth office operation
- Liaise with internal parties for administration policy & compliance procedures
- Handle annual budgeting projects, budget control and costs analysis and prepare regular reports to management
- Facilitate and work with concerning parties on office procurement process
- Involve in ad hoc tasks or projects as required
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in budget planning & cost analysis will be an advantage
- Proficient in excel and MS office applications
- Good command of written & verbal English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good teamwork, self-managed, attention to details
- Immediate available preferred
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to ITAPPLY@OOCL.COM and quote the reference number on the subject.