Deputy Manager - Operations Liabilities
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783781
Employer Ref. 2840650/001
Work life balance style office with high salary and bonus prospect and broad product exposure
With international presence in Europe, US and Asia, our client is one of the largest and growing Asia based Bank. To support their expanding business, they are looking for a proactive, flexible and independent Deputy Manager with supervisory experience.
- Queue management of RTGS settlement account.
- To coordinate with Treasury operations and service providers in India for monitoring transactions in settlement account
- Monitoring Remittance Operations
- Monitoring CMU transactions
- Monitoring Nostro Reconciliation of the branch
- Monitoring the SoX walkthrough and test control of the branch
- Stable and mature candidate with at least 5 year of experience in settlement
- Diploma holder or above
- Good written and verbal English and Mandarin are a must
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Word
Successful candidate gains the opportunity to work at an established bank which provides excellent income, benefits and product exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dennis LAM on +852 3602 2470
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk