Mizuho Bank, Ltd
The Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 35 countries.
As a member of the Group, Mizuho Bank Ltd. has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff, Mizuho Bank Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
We provide unparalleled opportunities to our employees. What sets us apart from other banks as an employer is the breadth of experiences we offer our employees. Joining Mizuho is an opportunity to broaden your horizons and do something meaningful. As a part of our business plan, we are looking for pro-active and self-motivated professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Deputy Manager - Operations Planning
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782685
Employer Ref. JD/OPP/230916
In order to develop and foster a group of leaders in our operation departments of the Bank in the coming future, we would like to invite high caliber applicants to join us. The successful candidate will receive a 1.5 years on-the-job training in different operations departments, of which various projects participation and attachment in other departments/branches will also be included. Candidates with outstanding performance and high potentials may be assigned as Team Head in the future.
- To manage the daily operation of certain operation departments
- To review and enhance the internal control consistently to avoid any potential operational risks
- To coach subordinates / teammates on implementation of new policies and procedures
- To coordinate the operations procedures and workflows to ensure they are in line with the market practice and requirements
- To initiate ad hoc projects and co-ordinate for the progress, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Min 5 years’ relevant experience in banking industry
- Independent, strong leadership skills, able to handle multi-tasks in a challenging environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with different parties in tactful way
- Fluent English & Chinese; Putonghua preferred
We offer attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current and expected salary, as well as your earliest date available for employment in your application.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purpose only.