The Commercial Press (Hong Kong) Ltd
Founded in 1897, The Commercial Press has established itself as a contemporary cultural enterprise in Hong Kong, with its business covering general book publishing, textbook publishing and book retailing. The Company currently operates 24 branches in Hong Kong which form the largest bookstore chain in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of quality titles from all over the world.
Deputy Marketing Officer / Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996983
- Coordinate with outside vendors for production and enhancement of company website and mobile APP.
- Handle content management and daily updates for website, mobile APP, EDM & social media (e.g Facebook)
- Develop and execute CRM & e-marketing strategies, membership program and membership acquisition for entire bookstore chains.
- Manage membership database and prepare analysis reports.
- Assist in various promotion & marketing campaigns, e.g. store openings and sales campaigns and joint promotions for retail business.
- A university degree in communications/ multimedia/ marketing/ business administration/ language or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, independent, details-oriented and able to work under pressure. Teamwork is a must.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua. (Chinese & English: Grade D or above in the HKCEE or HKAL)
- Good command of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word-processing
Please include the results of the Chinese & English subjects for the HKCEE/ HKAL/ DSE/ public exam in the resume.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Applications with detailed resume should be sent to: Human Resources Manager, The Commercial Press (H.K.) Ltd., 8/F, Eastern Central Plaza, 3 Yiu Hing Road, Shau Kei Wan, HK or by clicking "Apply Now" for application.(Please states "Our Ref:DMO0113JOBS" & the post applied on the envelope or on the e-mail).