CallisonRTKL Asia Limited
CallisonRTKL is a multidisciplinary architecture, planning and design firm headquartered in the United States.
With over 1,700 employees in offices all around the world, CallisonRTKL’s global reach means unlimited opportunities to create a positive impact on the built environment. At CallisonRTKL, you will be a critical member of a network of design professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight and bold talent. You will also be part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and prizes work/life balance.
Design Architect - Commercial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780504
Employer Ref. CR_Commercial_16-0288
CallisonRTKL seeks a Senior Architectural Designer to join its Commercial Practice Group located in Hong Kong.
This is an experienced architect with responsibility for design development including interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating design assignments. This individual will develop design concepts for one or more projects, in a manner consistent with firm-wide standards for project delivery.
- Formulates project approach with design Vice President, Project Manager or Project Architect and establish design parameters
- Creates and develop design concepts using a variety of graphic techniques and media and overseas design support stuff
- Participates in design strategy sessions and presentations; manages day to day design concept/process consistent with the project’s program, budget and time constraints
- Responds to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs; maintains concept continuity
- Ensures that office design policies, procedures and standards are followed
- Acts as liaison between senior designers and other support designers, may lead/ review the work of other designers and provides design guidance to junior staff
- May participate in client meetings and presentations, facilitates in project scheduling and produces graphic presentations and builds study models
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- 4-8 years of Architecture experience
- Hong Kong permanent resident is highly preferred
- Professional registration and LEED accreditation preferred
- Recognized experience in leading strong creative concept or schematic large-scale retail, mixed-use development and hospitality or high-rise office projects
- Excellent free-hand graphic presentation
- Fluent bilingual language skills and presentation skills, proficient in both verbal and written Mandarin and English
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Knowledge of Asia construction practices and management of projects in Asia
- Excellent team leadership and management skills
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Photoshop, and understanding of BIM is strong preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply via
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)