Alchemy Asia is a brand consulting and full-service creative agency in Hong Kong. We deliver high-end brand strategy through commercial insight and market-based research, which is then creatively executed via advertising, digital or design channels.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and fire-on-eyes Design Director who manages the design and studio team, and produce work of premium quality.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917169
- Deliver high-level designs for traditional and digital channels, in particular corporate identities, print collateral, websites user interface and mobile application designs.
- On-going management, supervision, and training of junior / mid-weight designers and studio members, including delegating tasks, supporting them and providing them with continual feedback on their performance.
- Manage multiple projects from concept, design to completion.
- Manage a network of freelance designers when required to scale up for larger design projects.
- Attend client meetings and confident to present design ideas and concepts to clients.
- Inspire the design teams to generate “out-of-box” concepts for a campaign or project
- Conduct formal review processes with junior / mid-weight designers.
- At least 5 years or above working experience in senior level in advertising or design agency.
- Outstanding Art Direction and solid experience in Advertising , Graphic Design, Branding and Digital.
- Knowledge in Multi-media, online or social media advertising is an advantage.
- Proficient in adobe photoshop, illustrator, indesign.
- Proven record of strategic thinking as well as innovative creative ability.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients and projects at the same time.
- Experience in leading a design team
- A self starter. Takes initiatives and follow closely the latest design industry trends
- And standards - especially in the online space.
- A good team player and with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin highly desirable.
Compensation:Negotiable, subject to experience; medical insurance available.
Job location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Interested calibre, please send resume, portfolio and expected salary to HR Manager Ms. Yip by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.