Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780148
Employer Ref. 91M0078413
- Leading Product (Bags) Design and generate new concepts based on market trend analysis;
- Drive the business by strong products positioning;
- Presentation material preparation, sketches and renderings, mockups, etc. based on requirements from customers and Product Managers;
- Prepare drawings, materials and color specs, etc. for prototype and tooling model construction;
- Work with factories' engineers and QA departments on all new concept development and technical issues;
- Communicate effectively across functional team members;
- Manage execution with the Product Team from design till mass production.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Graphic/ Industrial/ Products Design or related disciplines;
- 2 years of design & development experience with cases (backpack, functional bags) preferred;
- Excellent in design software like Photoshop or Illustrator plus good hand sketching skill;
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, attention to detail & possess positive mindset;
- Willing to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Occasional travel to China is required.
- Fresh grad. will also consider
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Oscar Leung on + 852 22323401.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.