Cerie International Ltd.
We are looking for a Sleepwear/Loungewear designer with a background in Ready-To-Wear, who has a strong understanding of the European and US high street market and experience working in a fast paced, fashion company – retailer or supplier.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834435
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- Focusing on Customer Accounts and Trend Collections
- Excellent knowledge of fabrications and technical understanding are vital as you will be preparing tech packs and working closely with the factory to create new styles and silhouettes
- Responsible for product design and development of ranges from concept stage through to pre-product
- Design commercial and innovative ranges that meet customer requirements
- Work to briefs and follow critical paths
- Attend buyer meetings and present to customers
- Work closely with other designers in the team and identify/forecast global trends
- Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion Design or related disciplines
- Min 4 years experience in a similar role
- Able to develop commercial collections to suit customer requirements
- A team player who can also work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop CAD ability
- Strong knowledge of fabrications and garment construction
- Good command in written & spoken English
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work, double pay, bonus scheme and medical scheme. Please send resume with your expected salary and examples of your work by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.