IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918292
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Creative/Design Manager, this position will play a key role within the global marketing team and deliver a variety of internal and external projects across online and offline marketing channels. The design team is constantly striving to improve and produce marketing materials that are the best-in-class – you must be able to deliver projects that create impact and drive results.
- Deliver multi-channel creative design services to support global sales and corporate objectives and campaigns.
- Project manage and execute a wide range of creative projects from conception to production, including: both print and digital collaterals, project branding, brochures, adverts, stationary, reports, infographics, eDMs, website, presentations, photography, motion graphics, films, office branding
- Produce artwork that is consistent with the IP Global brand and corporate messaging
- Liaise with printers, suppliers and design agencies
- Manage corporate collateral, including stock control, handling requests and global postage requirements
- Assist and support on wider marketing department administrative duties from time to time
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, providing support across many areas of marketing. We are looking for a team-player who is friendly, positive, energetic, committed and creative.
- Design degree or relevant creative design qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in creative/design agency, or fast-paced in-house role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively manage stakeholders and see projects through to completion
- Fluent in English, ability to produce collateral in simplified and/or traditional Chinese an advantage
- Experienced in both traditional and digital channels and passionate about corporate identities, print, UX and UI
- Strong Mac and PC skills
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Desired technical ability: video skills (e.g. Premiere, After Effects), Dreamweaver, html, Java script, CSS
- Advanced knowledge of print and digital design (which includes but is not limited to printing process, printing methods, output preparation, paper types, various digital file formats i.e. Flash, png, tiff, etc)