Fevaworks Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
FEVAWORKS SOLUTIONS is a Hong Kong based digital agency and production house serving well-known international brands and local big companies.
We have customised varied cutting-edge technological solutions for clients of all sorts, from consumer brands to corporates to official institutions; many of which are the first of their kind, for instance E-commerce portals, office workflow systems, content management systems, responsive websites and mobile Apps, among the infinite pool of solutions we call our aces.
Technologically advanced and rhapsodic, our productions underline functionality, creativity and usability. In an era where branding is an interactive activity, we integrate our technical advancement, which is ahead of the industry, with various social networking platforms to create an all-rounded strategic solutions of substantial marketing values.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922034
FLIP-Social is a social media agency based in Hong Kong, with a focus on “Content, Community, Creativity” as its core values in social media marketing. With a diverse portfolio of clients across various industry sectors, FLIP-Social has helped multinational brands and local brands alike achieve their marketing objectives through creating well-curated social content, from concept to execution.
We're currently looking for a Designer to work with us.
Major role and job responsibilities
- Craft visual materials for social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram as well as websites for clients across a variety of sectors
- Advise visual strategies and actively brainstorm on ideas and visual strategies to execute campaigns and achieve content objectives
- Work alongside photographers and videographers during shoots
Major job requirements
- Strong conceptual thinking and a passion for story telling, content creation and visual design; and its application to craft campaign solutions with a consumer-centric approach
- Diploma or above in Multimedia / Graphic Design or related disciplines
- Proficiency in visual design and industry tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator / Sketch / After Effects
- Experience in video editing, creating motion graphics and HTML5 animated banners is an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A strong passion for anything and everything about social media
- Comfortable working environment with a magnificent 270 degree harbour view in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Free snacks, coffee, beer, etc
- Friendly and talented colleagues
- Annual leaves
- Incentive annual bonus
- Medical subsidy
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with availability, present and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for consideration of employment only.