Deskside Support (Immediately available only)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832067
Employer Ref. 3599910/001
Our client is seeking a 1st line support to APAC regional offices and 2nd line desktop support for the Hong Kong office. The Deskside Support will be actively involved in the service management processes e.g. incident, change and problem. He or she will also work closely with the infrastructure team across APAC on trouble-shooting and project support.
Our client is a top tier UK-based law firm. The IT Service team in Hong Kong is international, receptive and professional. The deliver the best customer experience to all levels of users and is proactive and willing to take ownership to achieve results.
Report to the team lead, the Deskside Support will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the first point of contact and provide initial user support via phone, email and in person
- Log all requests and fault calls on the helpdesk system
- Escalate tickets to the appropriate 3rd level support teams as required
- Provide IT support for company events e.g. video conference and seminar
- Participate in IT projects e.g. office relocation, migration and upgrade
- Minimum of 3 years in IT service desk/ technical support
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- ITIL foundation cert. would be an advantage
- Client servicing mindset, ability to work under pressure and good team player
- Attractive salary package
- Progression within a top tier law firm
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha HM Ng on +852 3602 2428
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk