jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920873
Employer Ref. 3748510/001
This is a newly established position for a Deskside Support Engineer, you will be the primarily point of contact for internal users on IT matters (hardware & software) on a group level.
Our client is a Asia Pacific based Banking and Financial Services company, whose major business activities include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, treasury services, and private banking. In order to support their growing company, they are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software and drivers
- Provide support on IT related (PC/mobile devices) issues for internal users
- Effectively manage service calls and ticketing system
- Perform detailed problem diagnosis and problem resolution
- Maintain office IT related facilities (VOIP, Switch, Video Conference etc)
- Administer user account and emails
- Manage external vendors and perform on-site training
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related subjects
- 1- 2 years' working experience with IT Support (OS/Network/Hardware)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, proactive with strong sense of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft Windows/Office applications
- Permanent Headcount
- Fun Working Environment
- Well-Established Employer
- Good Career Development
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk