Seamatch Asia Limited
Founded in 1999 by a group of experts from different industries, Seamatch is the leading recruitment services provider of specialist recruitment and HR outsourcing services.
With offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore, and a team of over 30 professional consultants, we place quality at the center of everything and aim at providing the best services to both our clients and candidates.
Hong Kong Office
22/F, Ka Wah Bank Centre, 232 Des Vouex Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 2111 3772
Fax: 3007 1947
Desktop Engineer / Technical Support / Network & System Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832643
Employer Ref. TT
Helpdesk / Desktop Engineer
- Level 1 & Level 2 Support via Phone & Email;
- implement, configure, install, test and trouble shoot of IT systems;
- monitor and maintain healthiness of application systems;
- analyze, trouble shoot and provide solution for system and network problems;
- assist in application development works; and
- perform other duties assigned by supervisor related to application development.
- Diploma holder in Information Services or related disciplines
- Min 2 years' experience in providing helpdesk support / back office operations
- Broad technical knowledge on general office desktop applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a plus;
- Less experience or Fresh Graduate will also be consider
- Perform onsite and remote support work on
- Provide and plan, co-ordinate and deliver on IT projects
- Provide technical training to client user groups.
- Researching new technologies.
- Relevant qualifications, such as an MCSE, MCP, University degree etc preferred
- 2-4 years IT experience, field engineer is an advantage.
- An interest in the banking or financial services sector preferred but not essential.
- Have a broad technical knowledge base, which is tested via technical assessments during the recruitment process
- Be proficient in both written and spoken Cantonese & English (Must) and Mandarin (Plus).
- Design and hands-on implementation networks (WAN, LAN, data centre, etc.)
- Handle networking and security products setup, configuration and implementation
- Responsible for maintenance support services to customers
- Opportunity to have network and security product training
- Solid experience on sizable network configuration and administration
- Familiar with Cisco / Juniper routing, switching and firewall.
- Hand-on experience on security devices administration is an added advantage.
- CCNA / CCNP, Less experience with CCNA is considerable as well.
- Salary depends on working experience.
- Act as a consultant to provide support to technical staff & teams.
- Manage & delivery timely customer projects.
- System optimization, advancement and enhancemen.
- Expertise in Active Directory, MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Windows server, email protocols
- MCTS or MCITP is a plus.
- Fast Learner, mature and able to work under pressure
- Good communication in Cantonese.