Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Desktop Support (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832897
Employer Ref. 91M0078636
An International bank is looking to hire a junior desktop support to join their existing team.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve PC related hardware, Printer and software issues and escalate support issues to 2nd level IT support or 3rd party vendors
- Provide installation and problem solving for computer related task such as network, systems, printers, IPT, software and hardware
- Provide dealerboard system support and daily office automation system support
- Perform IT helpdesk function by answering supports calls in a shift arrangement
- Internal video conference meeting setup and troubleshoot
- Diploma or abovein Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience in technical support including network administration work and system operations in a Front office and Private Banking environment
- Proficient in market data systems and 3rd party system such as Reuters, Bloomberg, EBS, Etrali, etc.
- Solid experience in Active Directory, DNS, MS Exchange & MS SQL
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Able to work on shift roster, on-call support, weekend and public holidays
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.