The ITCS Group (www.itcs-group.com) is a management consulting, technology services and IT outsourcing company. We provide customized consulting solutions, IT resourcing, project management and off/on-shore application development services across the Asia Pacific region.
Strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore, we deliver services to Global Corporations, Fortune 500 companies and growing organizations. We work across key vertical markets that include Finance & Banking, Insurance, Legal and Communications & Technology where we collaborate with our clients to lower costs, improve efficiencies, reduce risk and bring about competitive advantage.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
Desktop Support Engineer (Global Investment Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784460
Our client, a retail bank, is currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong to capitalize the market potential.
- Deliver superior End User Experience and ensure a managed, secure End User environment
- Handle user questions, complaints and problems, tracking, measuring
- Communicate corporate standards and best practices and advocating best practices while maintaining a high level of efficiency
- Assist Networking and Server Engineering teams as appropriate
- Manage the processes and interfaces between all IT areas
- Troubleshooting and resolution of the Microsoft Windows desktop environment
- Report and escalate problems in a timely manner
- Experience in desktop operating system support, implementation, and maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implement and support enterprise deployments
- Strong working knowledge of desktop administration procedures
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good command of both spoken English and Cantonese