Desktop Support - Leading US Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998176
Employer Ref. 507-170113-JW
Our client, Leading US Bank, is looking for a Desktop Support to assist them with their internal HK user and occasionally visitors.
- Assist with building and rollout of PCs according to the latest Business Specification
- Provide First/Second-level PC Desktop support to users in HK and occasionally visitors from other global offices
- Enforce Information Security standards to all workstations through day-to-day operations
- Desktop / laptop installation & relocation
- Desktop / laptop hardware inventory updates to Asset management System
- Work as part of a team to implement global/local tasks/projects
- Degree holder in IT or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in PC Desktop support (eg. PC Hardware, Operating System, Application Software, Printers, Multi-functional Devices etc) ideally in a banking environment
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluent in Cantonese
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products eg. Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office etc. Knowledge of other popular Market Data products eg. Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset etc would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Blackberry devices and Software (GOOD)
- In general, a fast learner
An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk