Developer / IT Support/ Engineering/ Project Coordination
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220202
Employer Ref. RHTST170421A
My client is a highly respected Securities Trading Institution located in Central. They are looking for brilliant fresh graduates and experienced IT professionals for roles including Engineer & Developer, IT Support, and Project Coordinator.
Attractive salary and benefit package, great promotion path, and sweet bonus payout (7 months for back-office this year!!!)
- Bachelor degree in IT related discipline
- Fresh graduates with internship experience and experienced candidates with at least 2 years of experience in one of the following areas: Software & Application Development/ IT Support/ System and Network Engineering/ Project Coordination and Support
- Prior experience or exposure in FSI sector is desirable
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Candidates with professional certifications is desirable
- Strong communication, people and vendor management skill
- Fluent in English and native in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Mainland applicants with valid IANG visa are welcome
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search