GoWithYou Technology Limited
GoWithYou Technology Limited focuses on developing services and techno-innovate to facilitate information interactivity for everyone. We empower our customers' business growth through continuous advancement of quality innovation on technology solution and services. Your Challenge is to develop for our enterprise partners and clients including international Telecom Carriers and major retail chain store networks.
We are expanding our development team to take on high demand for our advanced technology expertise.
We'd like to invite high caliber candidates who are creative, energetic, self-motivated to join the leader in the convergent Internet market and be part of our winning team.
Developer/Programmer (Full Stack)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992355
What You’ll be Doing
- Perform project implementation, testing, deployment and documentation
- Responsible for internal and client system administration, maintenance, routine backup, data processing
- Perform daily IT operation, hardware/software installation & desktop/tablet/mobile device support
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks and IT related duties as assigned
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent IT disciplines
- 3 years of experience in related fields
- Solid Experience in LAMP (Linux+Apache+MySQL+PHP) full stack development, PHP frameworks, Drupal CM
- Experience in any of Social Media application development / ERP system / Python is a plus
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure, firewall/ router configuration
- Hands-on knowledge in Linux system setup, virtualization, administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, backup and restore
- Good analytical, communication and coordination skills
- Self-motivated and good team player
What We Offer
- Results-oriented work environment
- Competitive salary
- 5-day work week for FT
- Convenient location, steps away from North Point MTR
Please apply in full resume with present and expected salaries. Please also include reason for leaving and availability information.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.