Developer - Robotics/Computer Vision
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783569
- The core of our software application include the computer vision algorithms that allow drones to understand the world around them.
- The developer will work as a part of the development team to research and implement related algorithms of drones.
- The developer can have ability to bring together an understanding of the relevant theory, software skills, and an ability to drive through to working solutions.
- Help and communicate to implement the algorithms that run on every drone powered by XDynamics.
- Help to Design and implement algorithms such as real-time estimation, mapping, tracking, classification, and detection algorithms
- Characterize and tune up the performance of the vision system
- Research and prototype new approaches
- Be a generalist on software Algorithms when needed
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science / Physics / Mathematics or related disciplines
- Ability to make the math, the algorithms, and/or the code all line up and work well on real world problems.
- Hands-on experience with Computer Vision such as visual odometry, mapping and SLAM
- Knowledge on probabilistic inference, 3d geometry, Optimization for computationally constrained environments
- Basic Understanding on Deep Learning - training data, neural networks, online learning
- Software engineering foundation
- Experience with mobile computing is an advantage
- Skills on C++, Java or Python
- Collaborative and a good team player
- passion and sensitive to the trend of technologies.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary or click the “Äpply Now” button below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to XDynamics Limited
About XDynamics Limited
XDynamics is a fast growing company for providing UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) solutions in Hong Kong. We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions.