GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’) is a leading digital cinema solutions provider. GDC develops, manufactures and sells media servers, content storage systems, theatre management systems and network operations center software for the global cinema industry. GDC is a licensee of the DTS:X object-based immersive sound technology from DTS, Inc. for the development of its media servers. In addition, GDC also provides a suite of digital cinema products and services, including integrated projection systems, 3D products, projector lamps and silver screens. GDC Digital Cinema Network Limited, a GDC subsidiary, manages VPF for over 6,300 theatre screens and with more than 650 studios or motion picture distributors worldwide. Founded in Singapore in 1999 and headquartered in Hong Kong, GDC Technology has established a global market presence and strong brand recognition with 13 offices and 29 local service centers around the world. The company has achieved no. 1 status in market share in its specialization among the Asia-Pacific market, and was selected to receive the Technology Innovator of the Year Award in 2016. GDC’s innovations have also won acclaimed awards in the industry, including the 2016 Catalyst Award for Best Technology. (see www.gdc-tech.com)
We are looking to expand our operation and have opening for the following position:
Developer – Web Technologies
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994603
- Design, develop and maintain web services and web user interfaces on embedded real-time products
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and related backend
- Design and maintain development test plans, UATs and documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Python web frameworks
- Knowledge of relational databases and version control tools is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A fast, careful learner and good team player
- Strong attention to detail
Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for processing their application.