Somfy SAS, renowned tubular motor manufacturer in the world, has a regional office in Hong Kong for Asia Pacific markets. Due to business expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated talent works with the team in Hong Kong office.
Development Quality Assurance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991987
- Lead and guide the development testing and execution of development quality system to meet and exceed the company requirements
- Communicate with French headquarter on the quality requirement, validation procedures and standards
- Draft the function specification of products
- Specify the quality control requirement of the products with suppliers and internal parties
- Draft and define test cases, test specifications and test plans for different project stages with associated product specifications and other internal requirements
- Arrange testing resource with internal and external parties including supplies and testing houses
- Run and track all necessary validation plans, standards, policies, schedules and communicate with stakeholders, such as Project Manager
- Perform necessary product tests in different stages
- Ensure the compliances of quality and safety certifications and legal standards
- Identify potential quality and safety issues in product development and the manufacturing processes
- Read quality reports, perform quality analysis and handle resolutions, preventive and corrective actions with according parties
- Support the management of internal and external quality issues
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Quality Management, Manufacturing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of solid experience in Quality Control/Assurance gained in Electronics/Electrical product manufacturing environment in which 5 years at the managerial level
- Hands-on experience in drafting product functional specifications or related documents
- Experience in factories audits, assessments and production monitoring is an advantage
- Knowledge in Smart Home/Consumer Electronic product development/manufacturing processes and according quality controls
- Understanding of Mobile Application and Smart Home Devices interaction mechanism
- A good team player and excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with different internal and external parties
- High proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese includes Mandarin
- Occasional travelling is necessary
For Interested parties, please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager.
You are most welcome to visit our company web-site at www.somfy.com for more company information. Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All data from unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of 6 months.