Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993400
One of our clients, a retail bank is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join their elite team. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting development project in various business areas like Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and Private Banking, etc.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with minimum two years of working experience
- Hands-on experience in DevOps engineering and transformation
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Test and Continuous Delivery practices
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and tools to enable build, test, delivery automation in Java Web application and Mobile application, e.g. Git, Gradle, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber, etc
- Proficient in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Knowledge in Cloud infrastructure, IaaS, PaaS
- Knowledge on Java, Web application and Mobile application software development
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team and quality orientation, with attentiveness to detail
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua and other dialects an advantage
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment propose