Hayes Corporation Limited
Do you have a smartphone, iPhone or iPad? Do you use any apps on these gadgets? Have you ever wondered how those apps came about?
Well, we are a digital entertainment content publisher. Based in Hong Kong, we were founded in 2012 and have aggregated 10 million users with a growing portfolio of 500 products over the years. Loved by many, we aim to expand and publish more high quality digital content.
And we need someone like YOU to be a part of our growing team.
Our office is fun and lively, although often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. We play as hard as we work. Utilise all your talents, organize events, always remember to have fun, because 'We Create The Fun Stuff!'.
If you would like to know more, then read on!
Digital Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837098
It is a fantastic opportunity to work in the ever-growing digital media industry. You would be given chance to communicate with the top tech firm - Apple, Google, Facebook etc. and many of our service vendors. If you are interested in the digital world and you are willing to learn from the job, you should read along.
We are looking for Digital Administrative Assistant – a detailed-oriented person. He/she will play a big part in our back-end business operations. And helping with the internal administrative work, which includes but not limited to accounts management, distribution, compliance, and research on online tools/services.
What’s the role?
- Liaising with Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon to create new and maintain existing platform accounts
- Work closely with different teams to understand the needs of mobile apps development and give support
- Conduct in-depth research in finding new service tools and providing solutions to various team
- Help Hong Kong team acquire the latest software and devices
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1.5+ years working experience
- Solid experience in technology, digital media or internet related company preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, excellent communication skills, multi-tasker, able to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Extensive training provided with prospect of career path
- Medical insurance provided after probation
- Open working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly creative & tech environment
If you think you have what it takes, then just 'Apply Now'! If this doesn't suit you, we always have other positions that may interest you instead. To find out more, do visit our careers page at www.hayes-corp.com!
*We only consider candidates who apply through the ‘Apply Now’ link below.