Digital Advertising Account Managers
iClick Interactive Asia Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996716
- Develop and maintain close client relationship through regular face-to-face visit and social networking.
- Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve campaign performance, and to grow campaign through results and trusted relationship.
- Identify opportunities and cross-sell within assigned clients’ marketing portfolio.
- Developing customer centric proposal to clients.
- Manage online marketing campaign for corporate clients by having deep understanding and ability to analyze ROI/CPA goals and data, media buying cycle, website architecture, marketing philosophy, targeting mechanism, etc.
- Work closely with in-house ad-ops team on campaign implementation and reporting.
- Minimum, 3 years of account servicing/sales & marketing experience (experience from agency, media or online marketing industry is a plus)
- Excellent corporate written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Open-minded, intuitive and creative
- Problem identifier and solver
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered the position of Associate Account Manager
iClick believes technology is the key to success in the next generation of online marketing. The company engages qualified, dedicated and passionate professionals led by a management team with industry experience as well as proven track record. If you share the same vision as we do and want to make a difference in internet marketing join: www.i-click.com now! We look forward to working with BIG THINKERS, who embody fun, innovation and collaborative spirits.
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to iClick Interactive Asia Limited
About iClick Interactive Asia Limited
iClick was established in 2009 with over 400 employees across seven locations. Managing over 2150 clients from Fortune 500 and 2,500 medium enterprises, iClick’s unique programmatic platform has been highly recognized in its industry and has received a number of industry awards including awards from Yahoo, Google, Baidu and Red Herring Global Top 100.
Who We Are?
iClick offers a leading integrated digital marketing platform connecting worldwide advertisers with audience in China. A leading online advertising group in advanced optimization technology in driving performance marketing solution is hiring talents to cope with the aggressive expansion plan in the region.
What We Do?
Harnessing the power of technology, to design a truly unique platform for our customers in delivering maximum ROI and greatest efficiency to addressing the every need of online marketing. We are offering a flexible working environment to help maximize your best performing attributes in delivering your goals.