admanGo is a leading marketing research company that provides timely advertising and social media intelligence to advertisers, advertising agencies and media owners. To cope with our continuous growth, we are looking for a high-caliber professional to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831948
This role aims to support the development and delivery of advertising and social intelligence solutions from a data insights and analytics perspective.
- Perform data analysis through use of appropriate analytical/statistical techniques to uncover patterns and trends on advertising, digital and social platforms
- Build, maintain and enhance data models and algorithms for various data analytics projects
- Conduct research to keep company abreast of latest digital marketing and social media analytics trends and technologies to optimize solutions offerings and innovations
- Monitor KPIs performance of solutions platforms to ensure quality data delivery to clients
- Visualize data, prepare newsletters and compile presentation reports to support sales and marketing activities as needed
- Other ad hoc analytical duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an analytical role, preferably in digital advertising, social media or research areas
- University graduate, Marketing, Communication, Business, Statistics, Social Science or analytics related discipline will be an advantage
- Strong experience in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred experience also includes Google Analytics, Tableau, social media analytics and other analytics/statistical software
- Regular user of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and good understanding of digital marketing and measurement concepts is desired but not a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and able to multitask to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- A fast learner and a good team player who is also positive, self-motivated and attentive to details
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salaries to us.